The latest version of EventBoard for Android includes the addition of LED enclosure compatibility and several usability improvements.
- Some display enclosures include colored LEDs, which you can now configure to indicate the status of the room (Available, Busy, Check-in) in order to help your employees see whether a room is available or occupied from a distance. See our support documentation for configuration instructions.
Improvements and fixes
- The time and date picker UIs were updated
- Maps speed was improved
- The app will now auto-right itself (so if you rotate the tablet, the app won’t be upside down)
- The room name will now display on each device, rather than the device name
- The issue with display brightness not reflecting settings from in the admin dashboard has been fixed