Meeting Services is a way for Teem users to request assistance like catering, AV support, or room configuration for a meeting in advance.
As a Teem admin, you can create a meeting service. Here's how.
1. Start in your Teem dashboard at https://app.teem.com/.
2. Under Manage, select Meeting Services.
3. Then select Setup A Service.
4. On the New Service page, you can name the meeting service, set the location for where the service is available (this can be anywhere from campus to room level), enable/disable a service, create instructions, add custom fields, and assign a contact/distribution email for service fulfillment.
5. Click Save when you are finished, and the meeting service will show up in a list on the left.
And now you know how to add a meeting service to a room or location. To learn how employees can add a meeting service to their meeting when booking a space with a Teem Calendar Plugin, go here.