There may be situations that may require you to force re-sync your configured calendar with Teem. Some situations include:
- missing calendar events in the room display
- meetings from the room display are not in sync with employee calendar
Force re-sync can also be used if you wish to ensure that your calendars are properly synced with Teem.
Do the following to force re-sync calendars:
From the Teem web dashboard, Select Manage > Calendars from the menu tray.
2. Select the Calendar Account you want to re-sync.
3. From the Calendar column, select the exact calendar(s) that you want re-synced.
4. Once selected, click FORCE RESYNC.
A re-sync progress bar will appear. Once complete, check the Last Sync column and confirm the sync date is recent.