With the Chrome Extension for Google Calendars, users can book rooms based on availability, capacity, location, and amenities. This calendar also offers a drop-down menu that lives in your browser menu that can be accessed at any time to help you stay on top of your meetings.
Here's how to get the extension!
1. Go to https://chrome.google.com/webstore.
2. Type “Teem” into the search bar on the left.
3. Teem will show up under Extensions. Click ADD TO CHROME.
4. A pop-up window will appear. Choose Add Extension.
5. Another pop-up window will show you where the Teem icon will live in your browser menu.
6. Select Sign In to access view the login page.
7. Select a login method to access your calendar and follow the login instructions.
8. Once signed in, click on the Teem browser extension. You should now see your linked calendar information and book/manage your meeting events.