Installing the Teem Chrome Extension for Google Calendar
With the Chrome Extension for Google Calendars, users can book rooms based on availability, capacity, location, and amenities. This calendar also offers a drop-down menu that lives in your browser menu that can be accessed at anytime to help you stay on top of your meetings.
Here's how to get the extension!
1. Go to https://chrome.google.com/webstore.
2. Type “Teem” into the search bar on the left.
3. Teem will show up under Extensions. Click ADD TO CHROME.
4. A pop-up window will appear. Choose Add Extension.
5. Another pop-up window will show you where the Teem icon will live in your browser menu.
6. Then, sign in.
7. Select Allow to allow Teem to access your Google Account.
Now you’re all set to use the Teem Chrome Extension for Google Calendars.