With the Chrome Extension for Google Calendars, users can book rooms based on availability, capacity, location, and amenities. This calendar also offers a drop-down menu that lives in your browser menu that can be accessed at anytime to help you stay on top of your meetings.
How to Launch & Set Defaults
1. Start in your calendar view and create a new event.
2. Select Use Teem to Find a Space or the Teem box on the right of the screen.
3. The extension will appear on the right-hand side of the pane. Sign in using your Teem credentials
4. Once logged in, set "My Office" to your desired default location. This is the campus, building, & floor of your choice. The extension filters the search results to these spaces by default, but you’ll have the option to expand your search.
Using the Teem Chrome Extension for Google Calendar
1. From your calendar view, click the plus sign on the top left corner to create an event.
2. Add a title and choose a date and time for your event.
3. Add guests.
4. Next, click on "Use Teem to Find a Space" or the "Teem" box on the top right side of the screen.
5. Teem will display the available resources for the time frame specified in the appointment window.
Note: By default, these spaces will automatically be filtered by capacity based on the number of guests you’re inviting.
6. To refine your search, add more filters. Do this by clicking on the filters icon. Here, you can adjust My Office, add a room capacity filter (or turn it off), and sort by amenities like Apple TV or a projector.
7. Select the space that meets your needs. Here you can see room information, including upcoming events, amenities, and available Meeting Services.
8. If all looks good, click Add to Event. The space’s name will show under Added to Event.
9. Click Save.
Download the user guide here to learn how to:
- Launch & Set Defaults.
- Use the Teem Chrome Extension for Google Calendar.
- Add a Meeting Service When Booking a room.
- Pre-register Guests when creating an event in your calendar.
Watch these videos: