LobbyConnect licenses are attached to the device rather than rooms. As long as you have licenses available, the device will be automatically licensed when it is created. If you find yourself with an unlicensed device, follow these steps to correct it:
1. Navigate to your teem dashboard.
2. Click Manage from the anchor menu on the left.
3. Click Overview. You will then see Plan Summary on the right side of the page. There you can see your license count. Make sure you have available device licenses to assign. If you don’t, please contact your Account Executive at Teem.
4. Once you’ve ensured you have a license available, it’s time to look at the unlicensed devices.
5. Select Locations that can be found under Manage in the left menu. It will take you to the Spaces tab.
6. Select the Device tab.
7. Find the device that is not licensed and click on Details.
8. On the pop-out menu, toggle the license switch to enable the license for the device.