Pair LobbyConnect 2.0 with a compatible wireless printer to enable visitors to print their own photo ID badges, which can be custom designed by your web developer.
Supported Label Printers and Badge Sizes for LobbyConnect 2.0
For badge printing, you will need to use a label printer that is supported by LobbyConnect 2.0. Due to the wireless nature of the LobbyConnect 2.0 display, we can only support label printers with WiFi capability. Supported printers and badge sizes are listed below.
- Brother QL-710W
- Brother QL-720NW
- Brother QL-810W
- Brother QL-820NWB
If your preferred label printer is not supported, please contact us, as we may add support for additional label printers in the future.
Supported Badge Sizes
Note: Some Brother Printers come with a Red/Black cartridge that allows two-color printing. Unfortunately, these red/black cartridges are not supported by LobbyConnect at this time. If you see an error when using a red/black cartridge, please replace the cartridge with the Black-only equivalent.
- 17mm x 54 mm
- 17mm x 87mm
- 23mm x 23mm
- 29mm x 42mm
- 29mm x 90mm
- 38mm x 90mm
- 39mm x 48mm
- 54mm x 29mm
- 62mm x 29mm
- 62mm x100mm
Connecting a Label Printer to LobbyConnect 2.0
Note: Before you begin, double check that the label printer and the iPad are on the same wireless network.
1. From the Launch Screen on LobbyConnect 2.0, tap the settings gear at the top right corner of the screen.
2. You will see Log Out, Acknowledgements, and Setup Printer. Click Setup Printer.
3. In the Printer Setup banner, you will see the options for Test Print, an option for manual configuration of IP, and a list of printers that have been found on the network. Select the printer you intend to use for badge printing.
4. Tap Test Printer. The printer will print a label that says "LobbyConnect Printer."
5. After adding your printer, tap Done.
6. Once you have successfully paired LobbyConnect 2.0 to your printer, you'll return to the menu. Close the menu by clicking done again and return to the launch screen.
Next, you’ll need to set up badges. If you’ve already done that, you can skip to the Printing Test Badges section of this article.
We offer six different default badges to use with LobbyConnect.
To change a badge, you'll need to login into your Teem account.
1. Go to Manage.
2. Select Visitors.
3. Under Visitors, select Types.
4. Click on the badge you would like to change.
5. Select Badge Style.
6. Click Save Changes.
The different default badges we offer